| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Geilo in December is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow sometimes. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O is dumped across on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 5:42 long and the longest day is 6:17 long with an average length of 5:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Geilo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Geilo, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Geilo:
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) NW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) N
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 70.4 kms (43.8 miles) NNW
- Bergen, Norway - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) W
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) W
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) S
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SW
- Kristiansand, Norway - 263.5 kms (163.7 miles) S